Monday, June 16, 2008

More Baby Shower

Here are a few more pictures from the baby shower. It was the first chance I was able to use my drink dispenser that I got for Christmas. I thought it looked so cute! I also made some of the famous sugar cookies. I'm bringing the business down to California. I even had somebody ask me if i would make them and sell them. :)




This is Emily and Donna. I work with Donna and Emily is obviously the one that I had the shower for. She is due in 7 weeks! YAY! There are so many babies coming in August.



Now I will continue my second week of sabbatical. I am going on a retreat tomorrow-wednesday. It should be really fun. I'm going to be sad when it's over, but also excited to start my new job at the church!

2 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

MMMMMMM..... I wish I was there to eat one of your sugar cookies =) We miss you guys!

Lil' Chip said...

OMG jenna that is too cute! is that at your house?