Monday, June 23, 2008

Back From Downunder

Kendall returned back to the United States on Sunday morning. We were able to spend a few hours with her while she had a layover in LA. It was a pretty eventful day because one of her suitcases was left in Brisbane, then she didn't get to say goodbye to most of her friends, then a couple other things happened. However, we got to meet her sweet friend Jenna and take them to In-N-Out for lunch. They were excited to have a good hamburger!

My mom also went over there a few weeks ago to visit, and I thought I would share with you a picture from a chocolate shop they went to.



As for Jeff and me...I went back to work this morning after an amazing two week sabbatical where I was able to read, be creative, lay in the sun and spend time with friends. It was such a blessing. Jeff is still in the middle of his shutdown and will hopefully be slowing down within the next couple weeks.

No comments: