Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Our Crazy Life!

Well, life is still going at a crazy fast pace! I don't think it will ever slow down! Jeff has still been working quite a bit. He worked 66 hours last week. I am looking forward to him working 9 hour days instead. We went to see Transformers last night. It was pretty good. A little cheesy, but Jeff loved it!

All this week I have been a counselor at VBS (Vacation Bible School). I have an assistant counselor who is amazing and then 13 eight and nine year old kids that I get to hang out with for four hours a day. I love it and it has been wearing me out too! I am starting to build relationships with my kids and soon the week will be over...bummer! I will post a picture of me and my kids soon.

This weekend Jeff's family is coming into town, so it will be fun to hang out with them! I think I am going to start working full time either next week or in a couple weeks. That should be an adjustment, but I am really looking forward to it. I got trained on some of my new duties today and it's exciting! I will be working with the event management system where everybody reserves spaces in the church for their ministry events. There are a lot of details I need to know because I am the one who will approve them using the spaces. But I love details!!

No comments: