Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 5th of July!

Well, we were able to celebrate our first holiday as a married couple yesterday! Isn't that exciting?! Other than that there's not much else new with us. Jeff started working at Chevron last Monday and has been working a ton. They are in the middle of a big shut-down and are using all the help they can get! He worked 60 hours last week! He has been enjoying it and has also been learning a lot.

As for me I have been working, and enjoying getting home at a decent hour in the afternoon so I can clean up the apartment and have dinner ready when Jeff gets home. We went down to Costa Mesa yesterday and celebrated the 4th with the Scott family and their whole neighborhood, which was so much fun.

Tonight we are going out to dinner with some friends and are very excited about that...then it's almost the weekend! YAY!

2 comments:

Trinity Bat Co. said...

Happy 9th of July! Miss you! Love you! You are such a cute little wife... I am sure Jeff is loving coming home to dinner every night!

Mo said...

Hi Jen,

Glad you guys made it home safe. It is supposed to be 86 today so I think I will do something exciting like wash the cars. I don't know what to do with myself since I don't have school.