Friday, March 16, 2012

yes, we're still here...

I know it's been a while since the blog has been updated. Sorry to all of you wonderful followers. I feel like things have been a bit busy and I haven't had much to say. Although, I'm sure if I thought about it a bit I would come up with something. Here are some pictures to update you on what's been happening in our life.

Our awesome friend Shara took some great one year photos of Raegan. Here is just one of the many amazing ones she took.

Just a cute funny picture of Raegan acting like she's talking on the phone :)

Our friends generously gave us a kitchen their kids were done playing with. It's one of Raeagn's new favorite things to play with. She has been making me some delicious food!

We were able to celebrate Gracie's first birthday with our wonderful friends the Hughes. We also had to say goodbye to them this week. They are moving home to England after being here for 3 1/2 years.

We have had a couple visits from my dad lately. He and Raegan have really enjoyed their special time together.

Here is Raegan and her friend/neighbor Cameron. They love to play together and are only 2 months apart in age. It's fun because his family only lives a few blocks away and he has really cool parents.

Jeff's parents and sister Kaelyn came out to visit us and we went up to Biola to have lunch with his cousins. Raegan had fun riding on her Papaw's shoulders. There is a similar picture of Jeff on his dad's shoulders when he was little. [excuse the underline on this]

Raegan got some new sunglasses that she enjoys wearing at all times. I think it's one of the cutest things ever.

She is also starting to try and say more words. She can say: eye, "anks" for thanks, yes, dada, woah, tata, "ba" for bath.

No comments: