Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Pictures

Last week we had our wonderfully talented friend Shara take family pictures. She and her family just moved down here from Fresno. I met her through some ROCKHARBOR friends and have really enjoyed getting to know her the last few months. She has the sweetest family!

There are so many fun places to go in OC. We decided to go out into nature this time which was a bit interesting. It ended up being cold and super windy. Poor little Raegan's lips kept getting more and more purple as time went on. However, Shara took some amazing photos and we are so happy with how they turned out.


Here is one of my favorite family photos. Raegan wasn't too sure what was going on at this point!
This shot really captures Raegan's sweet smile and squinty eyes. I especially love those little teeth in there!

Lately Raegan has been really cuddly and I am so enjoying it! I was trying to warm her up a bit right here. Look at those eyes :)

Our little sweetie looking at her daddy.

Love.





1 comment:

Morgan Ashley said...

my gosh Jenna!! These are amazing!!! :) Love!