Wednesday, August 17, 2011

milestones

It truly is amazing the amount things that happen each day with Raegan. She is growing up and starting to get more brave and explore different areas of the house. This past weekend she started to crawl a little bit. She still is figuring it out and would rather scoot to toys because it's much faster.



Then on Monday I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and she was crawling around on the floor in the family room. Next thing I know I walk around the corner to check on her and she has gotten up on her knees and is up on the bookshelf pulling off books. :)



Yesterday I went into her room after she had woken up from her nap and she was sitting up! It was the first time that she had gotten herself up to a sitting position from laying down.



I have really been thinking about how blessed we are that I am able to stay at home with her. I get to experience these fun milestones each day and it is such a gift. I am thankful. I wonder what's going to happen today!

No comments: