Monday, August 11, 2008

Babies Babies Babies

Well, in the last couple weeks there have been two babies born! Jeff's sister Julie had Caleb at 9:17pm on Saturday July 26th. He was 8lbs. 3 oz. We were able to take a trip to Arizona this weekend to meet Caleb and visit Jeff's family. The time flew by. It was so fun to see everybody. Here are a couple pictures from the weekend.






Our good friends Emily and Galel had their first baby on Thursday August 7th at 12:26am I believe (I could be a little off on the time). He was 8lbs 10oz. I was actually able to be in the delivery room and got to see the birth. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. God amazes me by how every detail of the birth is so planned and perfect. Here is a picture of me and Marco.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Both those babies are adorable. And Noah looks like he could be yours.

Maureen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camille said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camille said...

So good to hear from you! Those babies are so cute and it looks like you are having a great time this summer! Isn't it crazy how miraculous the whole thing is...it boggles my mind daily!