Monday, November 5, 2007

Fall is for Football

This past Saturday we were hanging out at the apartment when Jeff received a text message. It was his friend asking if we wanted two free tickets to the USC game at 5:00. Thankfully we hadn't made any solid plans that day and we were able to go. It was fun because it was their homecoming game. There were a ton of things going on around the coliseum. The thing that made the game the most fun was the fact that USC finally won! Here is a picture of us at the game.












I also went to a shower for my friend Jessica. It was so fun. We ate a really good egg dish and fruit, yummy coffee cake, and scones.
I actually was able to wear my new coat because it was a little chilly outside. Then we played games and opened presents, which was a time filled with much laughter. She is living out in Detroit right now because that's where her fiance is doing his residency, so we miss her a ton!

3 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

It has been a rough season for USC, hasn't it? =) That's the only thing I think that has made Lee feel better about how bad Notre Dame has been doing. Ha ha! Glad you had fun at the game! Been thinking lots about you!

Julie said...

Sounds like a good time... Cute pictures! I hope you have a good weekend. We will miss you a lot!

Trinity Bat Co. said...

Hi!
I really miss you. I have NO working phone at all and Sam is in Palm Springs until Saturday night, so call me at The Orrs if you get this 562-631-9960... they don't use the phone to call long distance, or else I would just call you!!! Anyway, hope you are doing well... we had a rough weekend, but we can catch up on all that later! I Love you!